Fall is officially here! Get ready for Spooky Season with these recipes from the Registered Dieticians at Roller Weight Loss.
Cheesy Witches Broomsticks
- 8 part skim milk cheese sticks
- 24 pretzel sticks
- Cut cheese stick into thirds
- Use kitchen shears to cut a fringe pattern at the end of each cheese stick.
- Push a pretzel stick into the other end of cheese stick
Healthy Spider Munch
- 1 Cucumber
- ⅓ cup non-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- Cut cucumbers in 24 ¼ inch slices
- Spread 1 tsp of cream cheese onto cucumber slice
- Press 8 carrots into cream cheese on sides of cucumber
- Add another cucumber slice on top and press.
- Cut 2 small pieces of carrot. Use small amount of cream cheese to stick to top of cucumber for eyes./li>
Pork Chop with Sweet Apples
- 4 4 oz pork loin chops
- Olive oil spray
- 2 small apples, cored and sliced
- 1 red onion, cut in wedges
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp natural no calorie sweetener
- 2 Tbsp water2 tsp fresh thyme
- Season pork with salt and pepper
- Heat large skillet over medium high heat, spray with olive oil and add pork
- Cook about 4 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 145F.
- Remove pork from skillet on to a plate, cover with foil
- Spray skillet with olive oil and add onions, apples and garlic
- Saute about 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Combine sweetener, cinnamon, thyme and water together
- Add to apple mixture.
- Stir to combine and cook 2 minutes
- Top pork with apple mixture and serve